Imprnt Systems, a diversified company with offices in India, USA and Canada, is growing its CCTV security systems and access control division in India. Our highly qualified team of security consultants and engineers will take care of all your security needs. We have stocked our own brand INTRON (www.imprnt.com and www.intonindia.com) and have alliances with other global partners to provide best value to customers. Our service offering includes Video Door Phone Systems, CCTV & IP CCTV Surveillance, Fire Detection Systems, Intrusion Alarm Systems, Access Control, and Gate Automation Solutions. We are committed to providing quality products, integrated system solutions and services to customers. We are currently looking high performance, self driven experienced sales and business development executives for our New Delhi (NCR), Lucknow and Varanasi locations.
The suitable candidate should have been part of surveillance industry for 1-2 years and must have closed deals in private sector. We pay above industry standard salary and it is not a restriction for right kind of candidate. Selected candidates will have following responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing & developing new business Thin Client, CCTV, Access Control and other office, home and business related products and services
- Responsible for revenue generation through identifying new customers & developing accounts.
- Generation of Leads, Follow up with Leads and Meeting with Prospective clients.
- Responsible for setting and meeting sales targets.
- Responsible for maintaining database of potential clients.
- Conduct sales and marketing calls to book meetings with potential clients.
- Call and personally visit potential, new and existing customers to facilitate the business.
- Send follow-up marketing materials and make follow-up monthly calls to establish relationships.
- Coordinate efforts to improve the client experience at the point of sale.
- Follow long-term accounts strategies that increase profits and helped in cultivating the long-term relationships with proper decision maker.
- Build pricing opportunities to encourage repeat sales.
- Identify target companies and key clients.
- Responsible for creating different proposals to attract new client companies from various sectors.
- Responsible for the training of new fresh joiners in the marketing team.
Please submit your resume here or email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with location preference and salary expectations.